Thursday, February 03, 2011

Wonderful two days

The kids had two snow days and we had a great time, basically. Jonathan was sick on Tuesday with a fever so he and I cuddled all day watching TV in our pjs and Sami and Patrick made cookies and dinner for us! YEAH for them, and Patrick went out and shoveled the driveway all by himself while Sami cleaned two bathrooms for me! Love those kiddos! I have wonderful friends who offered to try and drive over here during this horrible weather to bring medicine to my sick buddy, luckily we didn't need it because his fever broke before it got too high. THANKS AMY AND SHAUN!!! Then WEdnesday we slept in, took two hours to work together and clean the whole house, lounged and watched more TV and put a puzzle together, went to Roller Hockey, Sami had her guitar lesson, rented a movie and watched it while eating Texas Roadhouse take out! What a wonderful two days! Now we are back to reality and going to school! We are having a school skating party tonight so if I remember to take a few photos I will try to get them on here tomorrow! Here is a photo of Jonathan while he wasnt feeling well, pathetic but quite adorable!

No comments: