Sunday, January 23, 2011

Comfort foods...

I always have the best intentions when Pat leaves to lose weight and be good about eating, working out, and just making better choices. I start out strong and then somewhere in the middle I falter and by the time he comes home I am a complete mess. Ok, maybe that is a little dramatic. I usually just end up having ice cream every night instead of the salad I tell myself I am going to have. So if you haven't guessed it, ice cream is my comfort food, vanilla with chocolate sauce and pecans on it.

I have had a great week, the kids have been good, activities were fun, and we have accomplished what we had planned to. It has been a roller coaster of ups and downs, which is normal here so instead of having my husband to lean on, I will lean on the ice cream. Tonight I was better, I did Pilate's first, OOUUCCHHHH!

Does anyone have any comfort foods that are not fattening? But it has to taste as good as the ice cream!!! Let me know of any ideas!!

No comments: